The Sentinels houstan, we have a problem.
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer was bored. Nothing had seemed to happen for such a long time and he yearned for action, or even something to chase. His ragged pelt flashed between trees and blended easily with their tall, menacing shadows. With a soft growl, the male pushed his pace to an eager trot, his tail waving in a relaxed fashion, his fur sifting through the breeze.

As the male lifted his ,unsleeping to taste the air, a scent fought it's way for his attention. Pausing, Lucifer stopped to see who it could be. The scent of the wolf told him the basics, female, wolf, and mingled with a tinge of frustration. His obsidian gaze flashed as he peered around, scanning warily for the source of the curious scent. 

Heading northward, Lucifer strode amount the trees until he spotted a female, the female, ahead. Something was...off. As he looked closer, a chuff of amusement escaped him. The wolf seemed to be stuck. In a hole. He began a swift approach, his tail and head held high in an obvious show of dominance.

"Havin' fun?" Lucifer's amused tone slipped between his words, weaving in among the deep vibration from his voice. He stood a few steps from the female and, with a devilish smirk, merely sat down painfully close and smiled cheerfully. The expression made many others seem friendly, but for him they only enhanced his intimidating looks by twisting his face in a way that didn't seem fit for his almost cruel-looking demeanor.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
houstan, we have a problem. - by Brunhilde - March 05, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: houstan, we have a problem. - by Lucifer Black - March 06, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: houstan, we have a problem. - by Brunhilde - March 06, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: houstan, we have a problem. - by Lucifer Black - March 07, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: houstan, we have a problem. - by Brunhilde - March 07, 2017, 08:21 PM
RE: houstan, we have a problem. - by Lucifer Black - March 08, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: houstan, we have a problem. - by Brunhilde - March 09, 2017, 06:34 AM
RE: houstan, we have a problem. - by Lucifer Black - March 10, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: houstan, we have a problem. - by Brunhilde - March 11, 2017, 04:25 PM