Sunbeam Lair make me a believer
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
All Welcome 
At the time of his joining, it had been unclear to Hadraniel if he would remain at Ryūjin or if he would go his separate way during the warmer months. It was all rather bittersweet really. He was glad that winter was primarily over and that the prey were beginning to return, but at the same time he was now forced to make such a important decision. Stay or leave? What was here for him if he remained? A family? Friends? Would it even matter if he left? All of these questions troubled him as they swam through his mind, relentless in their pursuit to make him figure out the next point in his life. 

"Ahh, shut up brain" he grumbled lowly to himself while strolling beside a small stream. He wanted his mind off the topic of Ryūjin so he instead thought of his children and wondered what they were doing. He would be lying if he said he wasn't at least a little bit interested in them, but he was more concerned than anything else. How many were there? Did they survive the blizzard? What do they look like? He wanted to know and wanted to visit them, but fear kept him chained to the ground. Fear that once he saw them he wouldn't want to leave, and more than anything else he feared of what they would think of him.
Messages In This Thread
make me a believer - by Hadraniel - March 10, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: make me a believer - by Anouke - March 15, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: make me a believer - by Hadraniel - March 17, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: make me a believer - by Anouke - March 18, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: make me a believer - by Hadraniel - April 08, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: make me a believer - by Anouke - April 21, 2017, 02:54 PM