Blackwater Islands but can you speak without a tongue?
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Kalika was towering over him now, and for the first time he felt afraid of her. He never thought that possible, and yet here he was, trembling under her sapphire gaze. Her words dripped with rage, and he still had no clue what he'd tried to 'fool' her with. How had he disrespected her? Had they not been closed than close only days ago. She spoke of flirtations, and he realized she must've been talking about the way he acted around the other females. He acted like that with everyone, but she was the only one he had ever truly flirted with. The only one he wanted with a passion. But she seemed to think otherwise.

Please Kalika! I didn't mean to do anything, I only care about you. Those others are just friends. I wasn't flirting, you have to believe me. He said, trying to explain himself. Next she asked him what they should do to solve the problem. She left his punishment open ended, which scared him even more. It only meant that she was truly going to punish him, and probably in a violent way. He tucked his tail under himself and tensed up, hoping to protect himself if she attacked. Kalika please. He begged.
Messages In This Thread
but can you speak without a tongue? - by Kalika - March 08, 2017, 09:16 PM
RE: but can you speak without a tongue? - by Gabe - March 09, 2017, 07:01 AM
RE: but can you speak without a tongue? - by Kalika - March 09, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: but can you speak without a tongue? - by Gabe - March 11, 2017, 08:03 AM
RE: but can you speak without a tongue? - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: but can you speak without a tongue? - by Gabe - March 11, 2017, 10:17 AM
RE: but can you speak without a tongue? - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: but can you speak without a tongue? - by Gabe - March 11, 2017, 10:38 AM