Ravensblood Forest i saw the creature deep inside
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Conan’s yelp was one of surprise not pain but it for a moment Declan confuses the two with wild eyes, his pupils dilated as he almost lets go. His heart is in his throat for a moment, afraid that he has hurt his brother. It vanishes as quickly as it rises as Conan attempts to duck under the water and Declan is enticed to continue with their water wrestle (it was too bad it wasn’t mud). The feral Commander releases his brother’s ear as Conan rushes at him. Their bodies collide as Declan attempts to deflect his brother’s attempt to topple him over. He throws his weight forward with a snarl and a snap as he tries to recollect his balance which is knocked off in the water by his brother. It has been some time since they last sparred in the water and Declan forgets that he has to move differently. It is long enough to give Conan the upper hand as Declan’s body flushes with heat and adrenaline as he tries to remember how to battle in the water.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 12, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 14, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 14, 2017, 07:03 AM