Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
She did little, no, nothing to help the young child, even as she yelped with the creature's successful strike. She was enamoured by the sinuous creature's quickness and grace, but such quickness and grace was not enough to save it from a child. Even one younger than her. 

Instead she rose to her feet to get a better peek at the nearly decapitated creature, but stopped when the young girl whirled towards her. The glare was cold, but Airi matched it with a haughty one of her own, sneering at the younger girl. There was a strange, and slightly familiar movement. The girl's mouth moved but there was no sound. She scoffed. Can't you talk? 
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM