Blackwater Islands sunset on a warm summer's eve
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
sudden end! sorry!

Somehow, Kalika still found ways to take her by surprise. Akantha relaxed further when the pale woman retreated and continued to express her position, while simultaniously remaining entirely respectful of the situation. She handled the confrontation with the grace and patience of a wolf twice her age. It was here Akantha realized that she respected Kalika, though she did not yet trust her. This paradox was the source of her unhappiness, and the truth could be said about most of the Nereides. She craved the closeness, but knew it was near impossible for her to overcome her natural inclinations.

And even though the younger she-wolf was just reprimanded, she still, somehow, came up with the courage to ask if she could be of any assistance. "No, I—" Akantha stammered uncharacteristically. "Thank you for being honest with me." There was a small part of her that wanted to apologize for her temper but no matter how hard she tried, it was the one thing she could not change about herself. Volatile, distrusting, and anxious. 

"I need to finish my patrol." she remarked and abruptly turned away to head off down the beach, leaving them both alone with their thoughts.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Akantha - March 08, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 08, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Akantha - March 16, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Akantha - March 16, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Akantha - March 16, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 09:21 PM