Sequoia Coast they come to snuff the rooster
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Now that she had drawn close to him, Salish became aware of just how large he truly was. She had never seen a man as massive as he; why, he was as big as a grizzy bear! Blinking her long, dark eyelashes, Salish realized she had been staring, although, she guessed it happened to him quite often. It had to. She could not help but think of how lucky she was that he, thus far, seemed to be a kind-hearted, friendly individual. he could easily tear the slender female to shreds if he so wished. 

WIth his greeting she was fully confident that he was not going to abruptly attack her. He had a name just as large and powerful as he was, about which the young woman could not help but comment. What a name! Have you a nickname, or anything?  she asked with a quizzical tilt of her head. Not that I mind saying "Corrannunender..." Oh...  a soft giggle escaped her lips. In truth, unless he offered her a shortened version of his name, she was going to butcher it during this encounter.

As hoped, the beast of a wolf inquired about her state of thanksgiving. She took a deep breath. Well, we believe the Sea watches over us, guiding us in our lives. We live by the Sea's Will, communicated to us through our Matriarch, Akantha. The journey from our Islands to the mainland is a trecherous one, and I was giving thanks to the Sea for delivering me safely. It was the shortened version, but he was, after all, just a man. Being lesser beings brought forth by the Drowned God, men had difficulty understanding things, and Salish believed she had done him a favor in the brevity with which she explained her religion. 

If you ever grow apart from your pack, I am sure we would love to have someone like you among our ranks. Her smile grew coy. It would be nice, indeed, to recruit a man with such favorable physical attributes as his. No doubt, he would be able to produce many daughters of considerable size and strength with his genes. It was a damn shame that he was not a consort of the Nereides.

[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
they come to snuff the rooster - by Salish - March 15, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: they come to snuff the rooster - by Corranochender - March 15, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: they come to snuff the rooster - by Salish - March 16, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: they come to snuff the rooster - by Corranochender - March 17, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: they come to snuff the rooster - by Salish - March 18, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: they come to snuff the rooster - by Corranochender - March 18, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: they come to snuff the rooster - by Salish - March 19, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: they come to snuff the rooster - by Corranochender - March 22, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: they come to snuff the rooster - by Salish - April 11, 2017, 12:04 PM