Neverwinter Forest they will turn your mouth into a city of curfews
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
West tries to give Kitsch most of her attention, as she has for the last several days, but she keeps an eye out for a break in the horizon ahead of them. Libeccio stands at the helm and she keeps the girl on all four feet in the meantime. They probably had a few more good days taking care of each other but the future never had much longevity there. It would take too long to make sure she’s okay and by then, she couldn’t return to the caldera, especially with another in tow. Now that she has her brother, things might lay before them a little easier.

When the tree line breaks to a proud figure coming toward them, West lowers her ears and droops her tail behind her. Another reassuring word is said to her companion but she doesn’t have much to change in the way she stands. Libeccio’s charm thickens the atmosphere and West sends him a look but as they are questioned, he rolls out the red carpet for the three of them. “I am a healer and I can care for her without taking from the pack. We need safety,” she says, clearing her throat with a flighty glance toward her brother. “He’s a protector.” Hopefully, between the two of them, they can cover the cost of entry with their skills combined that can benefit anyone.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
RE: they will turn your mouth into a city of curfews - by West - March 30, 2017, 08:33 PM