Moonspear i'm going out of mind, all day and all night
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria looked back on her past, though not fondly. the life she lived before the teekon wilds was not ideal, though she did learn much about healing and fighting. she preferred healing back then, though after her encounter with ferahgo she took a liking to the art of defense. she was small though, and even though she knew all of the necessary sparring tactics she was not built for battle. she decided to leave out the backstory.

"a bit-- i know the basics... my care taking usually focuses on pups," she told her. aria could heal a sore throat, sore pawpads, a common cold, even set a broken leg-- but she was no miracle worker. her pale gaze narrowed, staring off for a moment-- though it was unclear at what. "i am a scout, i am better at searching and exploring," she explained, though not much recently. she'd been bound home since her friends left, save for the time she and charon searched for floki. she had no motivation to explore, for she was afraid she'd never find anything else.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 01, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 30, 2017, 10:06 PM