Firefly Glen Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?"
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Perhaps he had lucked out; the scenery and the girl before him were like pieces out of dreams. An early spring night with the sky clear of clouds; the glowflies buzzing about creating the softest, warm glow he had ever seen in his whole life. And then there was she; a Pied Flycatcher of night-like beauty with eyes the colour of crumbled stars. He found her entrancing; unlike any woman he had met before. That she was the daughter of a man that had so wrongfully treated his mother would never have come inside of his young mind; how could such a monster spawn something so... magnificent?

He smiled at her shocked face - barely noticing her awkwardly tremble over her words. This night was already perfect; at least, for him. His sunny eyes met hers and he could almost swear that something was tickling the softer fur on his underbelly. But no, the feeling came from inside as the gentle thanks came out of her cute mouth - but instead of the butterflies so many referred to, he found it to feel more like lightning bugs. It is - but I don't think it can... compare to you. The sentence had almost strangled him, but he had managed to get it out before he chickened out.

When she looked away, he followed - cheeks warm like if he had come straight out of battle. He couldn't look away for long though and soon sought the cool gaze of... Kaori, apparently. He swallowed, ears dorkily lowering. I'm Tryp. He answered in his low voice. What - uuh - brings you here...? He asks carefully, not wanting her to give up on him just because he displayed no interest.[/tr][/td][/table]
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?" - by Kaori - March 27, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?" - by Tryp - April 01, 2017, 03:50 PM