Noctisardor Bypass I am quite certain she felt no pain
A negative mind will never give you a positive life
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
After a couple of days in her knew home, Rhona still hadn't explored it all. She had spent quite a bit of time around the lake enjoying the cooling waters and getting to know her packmate Semira, as well as investigating the vegitation growing on and around it's banks.

Today wasn't as warm and sunny as two days ago had been. The atmosphere was heavy and Rhona could feel the pressure of rain-and possibly a storm-building. Everything seemed muted, the birds barely sang and she hadn't heard an insect the whole time she'd been in the forest. She padded past an Aspen tree, her grandmother's voice in her head. The inner bark of an Aspen has similar properties as willow bark, when chewed, but not as potent.

Continuing on, she saw another moving up ahead aways and she sniffed the oppressive, moist air. The other smelled like the pack, but Rhona had yet to meet this female. She barked out a friendly greeting as she picked up her pace to catch up to the darker wolf.
[Image: caretaker.gif] Caregiver 1/5.|.Medic 0/10 Midwife 0/10 {Helping} // [Image: naturalist.gif] Naturalist 2/5.|.Botanist 0/10 {Remembering Some Plants} {Roots of Reeds}
Messages In This Thread
I am quite certain she felt no pain - by Circe - April 01, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: I am quite certain she felt no pain - by Rhona - April 01, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I am quite certain she felt no pain - by Circe - April 01, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: I am quite certain she felt no pain - by Rhona - April 02, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: I am quite certain she felt no pain - by Circe - April 04, 2017, 02:34 PM