Greatwater Lake There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Erika did not have the fortune of being there when Majesty was chased off, but she did hear of his crimes soon after. She retelled what she knew of that moment not too long ago. "One of ze rules of our pack is to chase off wolves zat come close to ze border or attack zose who are on it or cross over it. A loner came and nearly crossed ze border in Neverwinter. Two of our wolves tried to chase him off, but Majesty came and defended 'im instead. Madame Jinx saw zat as an affront to her authority and promptly chased 'im off." she replied sadly. "'e is now considered an enemy to ze pack, sad to say."

She laid down on her belly, looking slightly defeated. She was still upset about being ordered to attack a friend of hers. Though she respected and even feared Madame Jinx, agreed with pack rules, and understood why Majesty had to go, she still couldn't wrap her head around the concept. Now she only had a few friends in Silvertip. She was distracted from her moping when Julooke asked about her origin, another depressing topic. "Ah...well, I am from a forest area far away from 'ere, a few days away from an ocean. Instead of ze sun setting into ze ocean, ze sun rose from it each morning. My pack was called "Les Fantômes". It means 'Ze Phantoms'."
Messages In This Thread
RE: There is no one alive who is you-er than you! - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 07:25 PM