Hoshor Plains Now now, don't be so icy
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Its chill, Im mobile rn too (If you couldn't tell XD), I used my score to get Feyre out.

Her hit was beautiful, precisely aimed to wound and not kill. The mettalic blood of her kin tainted the flavour of the hare upon her tongue. With a distasteful grimace, she gagged. The other woman's shriek pierced Feyre's walls, causing a shiver of empathy to run cold through her veins.

The darkness in the woman's gaze was enough to make Feyre falter. Perhaps she does need the hare more than me. Trapped in her thoughts, her reactions where slow as the the wold charged. Within seconds, sharp incisors pierced her pelt draping her vulnerable neck. A squeltched cry of suprise came from her as she froze. With care, yet precise and sharp movements, she used her next move to yank herself away from the woman, surviving the hold.

Slowly, she backed away, he eyes shifted from her kill and back to the woman. With a ring of red springing from her neck, she nodded to the hare. It was her kill yes, but this woman clearly felt the need to cost herself injuries to have it. Perhaps to her, bleeding out was a better way to die than starvation, but not to Feyre. Without speaking, she started to slip into the brush, a ghost in the meadow.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
Now now, don't be so icy - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Now now, don't be so icy - by RIP Krypton - April 10, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: Now now, don't be so icy - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Now now, don't be so icy - by RIP Krypton - April 10, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: Now now, don't be so icy - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Now now, don't be so icy - by RIP Krypton - April 10, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Now now, don't be so icy - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Now now, don't be so icy - by RIP Krypton - April 11, 2017, 12:43 AM