Ankyra Sound what height dare we not dare?
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Private 
@Artemis | Sorry it took so long to get this out there! Homework caught up with me.

Embry's large, golden mass lay supine to the earth, stretched in spite of himself to a contented position. His coat, honey in the afternoon light, shimmered as he readjusted himself. The day had so far been uneventful for the young man - tiring at best, but not lacking its beauty. He enjoyed travelling across the Sequoia Coast if not only to get a taste of the world he had now lived within. He found that lying amongst the flaxen stalks of this particular strathe suited him immensely well, and therefore had resigned himself a few hours after noon to a hazy nap. Now, blinking sleep from his sea-green orbs, he was awoken by the wind's feeble prod upon his gently cresting flanks.

"Leave me..." He mumbled, but there was nobody there. Growling, he rolled onto his forepaws and pressed his claws into the ground. Slowly, carefully, he rose from the warmth of the brush; a giant aureate bean amidst the sinuous grass. Nearby, he could hear the faint cry of seagulls, and, no doubt, the spirit of the bear. But he was too soon from the depths of slumber to partake in any intellectual compensation, and thus turned from the grove of trees to arch his brows at the rolling fields miles to the East. A day's journey had led him to his current location, and while he was pleased with the majesty of the forest, he was slightly more enamored with the excitement sprouting further Southward. 

His nose twinged at the scent of a potential bird. Cautiously, he turned to face the forest once more, gaze trained intently at the darker congregation of olive greens and jaded browns before him. 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
what height dare we not dare? - by Embry - April 11, 2017, 09:51 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Art - April 13, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Embry - April 13, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Art - April 22, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Embry - April 22, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Art - April 22, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Embry - April 22, 2017, 11:55 PM
RE: what height dare we not dare? - by Art - May 07, 2017, 01:16 PM