Bramblepoint hollywood forever cemetery sings
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Rian didn't relent. "But why is it happening so soon? We hardly have our foot out the borders and suddenly there's a group and we're a thing." He stated flatly as his confidence gained strength from both his anger, and his anxiety. They were one in the same thing; he wasn't truly angry at the others, nor was he really upset with Rannoch. Everything was happening too fast. Now he was seeing unfamiliar faces among the familiar and he'd hardly had a say in any of it. The argent prince was taking, and taking, and taking—the O'Malley boy was utterly insulted by all of it but, again, he couldn't place why.

The queer feeling of injustice was lending itself to misplaced resentment. He wanted to be the rock. If Rannoch wanted to be their shepherd, fine, but Rian was done being a doormat. He was the elder, and he'd been the one to plant the idea in Cypress' mind. By all rights, this was his to own. 

"You want to lead us? What happened to being a team and making decisions together?" He couldn't fight the growl that punctuated his statement. His ears shot forward to peak atop his skull and he shifted his eyes to stare directly into Rannoch's own turquoise depths. "Ever since we picked up those other kids, you've been actin' like you're some big shot. I've kept my mouth shut so far because I didn't know what your play was. But now I get it." He let the sentence trail off, the resentment clear in his tone. You just wanted to be the big bad alpha.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 04, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - April 05, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - April 09, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - April 15, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - April 18, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Cypress - April 18, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Cypress - May 15, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - April 23, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - April 29, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - May 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - May 14, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Rian - May 15, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: hollywood forever cemetery sings - by Cypress - May 16, 2017, 06:41 PM