Stone Circle don't break character
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She didn't pay attention to anything at the moment, her main concern was making sure Zeke was okay and everything. The older woman looked towards Libra with a thankful expression on her face. Krypton swooped the rabbit and ripped it open feverishly, making sure that the blood would go into his nose and hopefully his mouth. At least that could give some kinda kick to him. However, the medic's decision didn't seem to have any effect, Zelenograd was already smiling at the approaching female, their alpha valette.

krypton was about to speak but decided to let the other female handle it. Instead, she only nodded in agreement before looking towards the alpha. "I suggest we get him out of the open and into a den. I can offer mine for him to re cooperate in until he can be on his own," she said to her in a rather fast pace as she locked her gaze with the younger male before returning it back towards the two females. "One of you, please help me get him up- he's exhausted and needs to rest somewhere." She asked the two, hoping one would jump right in. Krypton walked back over to zeke on his left side, looking to one of the females to do the same so they could lift him up. If they were lucky, krypton would just be over preparing the entire situation and zeke wouldn't need to much help to get around and up.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
don't break character - by Ezekiel - April 13, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: don't break character - by Libra - April 13, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: don't break character - by RIP Krypton - April 13, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: don't break character - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2017, 07:27 AM
RE: don't break character - by Ezekiel - April 14, 2017, 07:50 AM
RE: don't break character - by Libra - April 14, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: don't break character - by RIP Krypton - April 18, 2017, 03:26 AM
RE: don't break character - by RIP Valette - April 19, 2017, 08:06 AM