Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Her teeth found purchase and, suddenly, she had a small child hanging by its scruff within her jaws. Lyra stood stock still as the girl first calmed, before glimpsing at the one who held it and beginning to wiggle furiously again once more. She glanced uneasily at her sisters, not entirely sure what to do now. She had a fleeting sense of purpose when she had dove for the cub, not wanting it to assault her sister, but now she held such a fragile little thing who was quite decidedly upset and she wasn't sure how to react.

She continued to watch on wordlessly as Alya and Hydra inspected the young girl, frowning slightly at Alya's words. She wasn't entirely sure what her sister meant by the pup's usefulness, but it didn't sit right with her. What if its parents found out about this? The shouting by the whelp proved it hadn't the vocabulary to properly explain the situation yet (would it even remember this?) but Lyra still couldn't help but feel using a pup for their own gain was a bit...unethical?

The constant wailing distracted the girl, however, and she focused back on the pup in her maw. It swung back and forth from all its wiggling and, fed up, Lyra waded through the pond to a partially submerged rock that was surrounded by water on all sides. There, she planted the other girl and gave her a hard stare. "Be quiet," she said with as stern of a voice as she could manage.
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - May 01, 2017, 03:30 AM