Cedar Sweep Keep moving, she said.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

It was no surprise to hear of other Kali; but she had a feeling this was not a trickled wolf from Awenasa. Surely he meant that they addressed themselves as Kali as she had been born Isley and then reappointed herself as Hemlock. It was not, by far, their name to claim but still she had rarely encountered it and not somehow been associated with one of its wolves. "Many of my people were loyal to a fault," She offered, nodding gently at his words. It was a good trait that had for the most part never steered them wrong. 

"Hemlock is fine," She said - hearing Miss seemed almost foreign, there were so few that worked on such manners and propriety around the area. She was withdrawn and guarded, sure, but so few seemed to be that way. "My wolves are with Teaghlaigh." Hemlock stated, pride in the word itself. She was beyond proud of them, after all, and they were hers through and through. "Are you alone?" She did not immediately smell others on him - but that did not mean that he did not have companions out scouting just as he was doing. It was how she and Palisander had operated, after all. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 02:04 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 06:06 PM