Hideaway Strath and if you don't love me now
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Absolutely! sorry it took a bit to get to

For a moment Hemlock had watched the stars, eyes peering curiously into the skies as the heavens shifted lazily above them. The movement wasn't one she could track, not directly, instead it was just the shift of clouds above. She had retreated once Sirius was deeply asleep, the little trembles and shakes of dreams moving him every so often. When she heard his little cry she turned and came further into the den, nuzzling against him as she wound herself around the small boy. "Hemmy is here," She said softly, not correcting him - he was probably calling out for the distant memory of Olive, though still she wanted to be mother to him, she was selfish and she loved the little boy. 

Tenderly she nosed over him, giving a little sigh. "What's wrong my sweet?" She asked quietly, hoping if she kept her voice low it might soothe him and maybe make him sleep easily enough again. It was still early and so she wanted him to rest some more if it was possible. Otherwise perhaps she'd draw him out to see the stars - maybe a story would soothe him back to sleep. 
[/td][/tr][/table]

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 20, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 23, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 23, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 24, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 25, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 26, 2017, 04:12 AM