Hideaway Strath and if you don't love me now
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]

This comfort was stolen; she did not deserve the little boy who looked up to her with such trust and love. She nuzzled against him, kisses tender and gentle as he climbed against him. She smiled gently, watching him with the same love-soaked eyes that she always had. He was a tender child most of the time, of course as he grew so did his temper and his pushing of boundaries but he wasn't a malicious thing. She leaned down as he nuzzled into her, face tucked into the soft downy fur of his youth to breathe in his scent. "Bad dreams happen, sweetling," She cooed reassuringly as he explained what was wrong. She nodded towards the entrance of their little home - where if she looked just right she could see the King Sequoia where the Fearghals stayed no doubt curled around their rambunctious crew. 

"Come here, darling." She said with a little hum as she drew herself back to the spot she'd occupied before and laid down for him to nestle in next to her. "When you have bad dreams, sometimes....they can be scary, or very sad," There was no part of her that lied to the boy, she was honest with him as was appropriate for his age - and maybe a little bit too honest at times, too. "Talking about them helps." Not always, but who could know truly until they tried? His childish hope made her smile and she pressed a kiss to his temple. "Oh but staying awake would be so very hard, wouldn't it?"

Hemlock was tormented often in her dreams and hoped that those bad thoughts did not hop from her own miserable mind to her boy's. "Would you like to hear a story?" She asked, hoping that maybe the offer would help to lure him into sleep again. It wasn't so chilly that they couldn't rest just where they were, as summer approached the days and nights were both warming. It was pleasant, ultimately. 

[/td][/tr][/table]

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 20, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 23, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 23, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 24, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 25, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 26, 2017, 04:12 AM