Hideaway Strath and if you don't love me now
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
Sirius fell to his feet as she turned from him, a whine becoming ensnared in his throat as he realized that an invitation for him to accompany her had been given. She's not leaving! The boy galloped after her, stopped only by his skull, which he butted into her open side readily—as if to nurse. A habit he would be shorted of soon. But he seemed to realize that he hadn't originally been going for the teat, so he clamored against her side for some time before finally settling in; his dark grey fur pressing neatly into the foxfire pelt of the  worshiped caretaker. He looked up to her, ears standing as tall as they could as she explained that he might want to talk about his dreams...

The stormy child made a face. Tightening his lips in a manner not typical of his usual chattiness. Apparently standoffish about such things— or maybe just unwilling to try and again describe the intense sadness he felt. It shone in his still-blue eyes. "But I'm strong 'nough now, mama—you telled me I'm gettin' so strong all th'time—so I can stay up, right, because I'm strong now?" he protested thinly, licking at her chin as she bathed him affectionately. His tail thumped as he felt the hum of her voice against him, and he nodded eagerly at her invitation to tell him a story. "Is there a a'venture gonna happen? I wanna hear a a'venture story!"
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 20, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 23, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 23, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 24, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 25, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 26, 2017, 04:12 AM