Hideaway Strath and if you don't love me now
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
[table width=80%] [tr][td] 

Sirius was doing well to be patient with her and listen. It filled her heart to near bursting to have him tucked at her side so close, her bright fur mixed with his silvery pelt. "Oh but we did!" She responded with a chuckle. Pendragon had come and gone just as quickly, barely a memory during the time as she had been so focused on Lotte - he might have carried one of them for awhile. "Your mother and father carried you often, you and your siblings were smaller than the little puppies are now." Hemlock kissed his forehead, warmth flooded her at the title. It was sweet, even if it was a slip up. 

She pulled back enough to meet his eyes, regarding his statement with a little curiosity. "But who else could I be if not Hemmy, Sirius?"  Hemlock asked, wondering if the boy had put that much thought into it. She was who she was, and while she could understand and try and keep her distance she knew it was vastly different for a child so young to understand a life so complex. 

[/td][/tr][/table]

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 20, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 23, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 23, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 24, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 25, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 26, 2017, 04:12 AM