Firefly Glen the bittersweet between my teeth
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
If Rian was the lovestruck teenage farm boy from down the road, Charon was the stereotypical over-protective father sitting in his chair on the porch with a shotgun across his lap waiting for the farm boy to ask permission to court his precious baby girl. Of course, Rian was no where near that stage of his infatuation, nor was he really brave enough to even consider the idea. Hydra was bright, beautiful, and whole. Rian was dark, shaggy, and a bit broken. He thought of her often, yes, but with how often their group moved around and how many responsibilities he now had in regards to keeping them safe, he didn't have any time to visit like he'd promised. He felt bad, and missed her sorely, but there was little could be done for it for now. He could only hope she would forgive him when she found out exactly what he and his brothers set out to accomplish. 

Her father. Rian sucked in a breath and lowered himself further, "It's nice to meet you, sir. Sorry the circumstances aren't, uh, better. I met her mother, Ame...Amekaze. She's, um, very scary." He admitted with a nervous chuff. "Hydra is a good wolf, um, and she's one of the only friends I have. I'm lucky to count her as a friend. It just took me by surprise to meet you here is all, sir. Sorry." 
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - April 23, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:43 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 01, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 02, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 14, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 20, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 23, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 29, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 30, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - June 07, 2017, 01:16 AM