Phantom Hollow It's not so bad to be mad.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slade gazed down at the dying thing, musing well between the seconds it took for the sentence to pass. The Shadow Sire understood what was wrong with this wolf...
he was mad.

It was evident in just his speech pattern and Slade pieced together the puzzle rather quickly. After so many wolves that he found wandering Blackfeather, he knew the mad ones. He couldnt say they had a soft spot from him, but he could see it wasn't their fault what they were afflicted with. Thus his judgement on them was less severe for their psychotic natures.

"I will give you solace so long as you work for me, and me alone. You will be free of your brother so long as you abide by my rules."

Slade couldn't exactly pinpoint the aspect of his brother, but perhaps the 'following' brother was just an illusion. Slade had scoured the area, volcanic irises daring anything to step from the shadows of his home, yet he saw nor smelled anything. This wolf was completely alone.

[[[ "What-is-your-name?" he asked, slipping with ease back to the word of Nightmares.
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
It's not so bad to be mad. - by Loki Kyber - May 22, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: It's not so bad to be mad. - by Slade - May 22, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: It's not so bad to be mad. - by Loki Kyber - May 25, 2017, 03:37 AM
RE: It's not so bad to be mad. - by Slade - May 30, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: It's not so bad to be mad. - by Loki Kyber - May 30, 2017, 04:47 PM