To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M)
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres had returned from her nightly patrol, and needed to report any unusual or displeasing sightings. It was her duty to do so, and she took pride in what she needed to do. The newly appointed Delta padded forth towards an upper rock and called out for Majesty. She had not so pleasing news to deliver to him when it came to the neighboring pack stating that they had better keep off of their lands when it came to hunting. And that of a few other things she had taken note of around here.

Ypres was not overly thrilled to have to be the bearer of bad news, and she hated to have to rat out some of the pack wolves of displeasing behavior, and the interloping of the disrespectful Silvertip Mountain wolf. Ypres had a good mind to rip her throat out for her distasteful reaction to her just doing her job by looking out for Silvermane, and making sure borders were secure. However Silvermane declared the wolfess his friend, so therefore Ypres did not drive off the offender.

Ypres was not a happy camper about all of this, and wondered what the hell Majesty was going to think or say, or even do... Only time would tell upon his arrival...
Messages In This Thread
To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:55 PM