[j] after the night when i wake up
5 Posts
Ooc — CJ
@Pump @Ragnar
Her separation from Sköll had been devastating, but perhaps the gods had other plans for her. Hati shifted in her sleep before she woke, lying still for a moment before pushing herself up. Again, she had seen the raven. Was she getting closer now? Her eyes searched tiredly around until she saw a familiar rock formation and headed toward it, taking a small path that lead down the hill and closer to the mountains that stretched beyond.

In her dreams, the raven had perched on the rock then flown off, dipping close to the ground where she now lay her paws carefully. If this was truly the way, she needed to think of a proper sacrifice to show her thanks. She had always trusted and loved her gods, but that Odinn would help her find her way was truly exhilarating.

She stopped as she became aware of a scent boundary, closely taking note of one that smelled familiar or at least more welcoming than she had expected (as opposed to the unsettling scent of a stranger). Was this truly the home of Ragnar? Her ears twisted back and she sniffed at it again. Her etiquette wasn't the best, so instead of calling for someone the girl simple stood there. Slightly dumbfounded, she looked around the border but only faintly recognized any of it. The raven of her dreams had flown into the sky here, instead of perching in the distance waiting for her to wake up. Did that mean she had reached her destination?

Hati shifted and looked around again. She suddenly felt as if she was imposing too much on territory she did not know and took several steps back despite the absent of anyone else. Her amber eyes were wide, apologetic; Sköll had been a great adviser and caretaker to her, but without him she felt vulnerable. She wasn't even a yearling yet. Slowly, she let out a soft howl that was almost too quiet to travel any great distance. She didn't want to be waiting around for a patrol, but at the same time didn't was to disturb the residents if this wasn't the home of her brother.

Messages In This Thread
[j] after the night when i wake up - by Hati - June 15, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: [j] after the night when i wake up - by Ragnar - June 16, 2014, 08:18 AM
RE: [j] after the night when i wake up - by Hati - June 16, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: [j] after the night when i wake up - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 06:59 AM