Running Out of Mountain (IC Join)
"I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone."
5 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Kahlua furrowed her brows. Of course she looked like she was about to fall over into nothing but a heap of skin and bones, but she didn’t need that pointed out. She thought she had done well, hunting rabbits and keeping herself alive. The young she-wolf chuffed and let the offense roll of her back. Her stomach growled forcefully. “They’re all dead, I guess. My mom passed away a few months ago.”

Hunger was set aside in her mind as her words brought back a flashing memory of her even younger days. Her mother was a beautiful grey Eastern Timber wolf, large for her sex and fearful to look at, even for her own pup. Kahlua learned so much from her in the short four months they shared together.

Just as Kahlua was about to let her mind stray further, to the day of the gun shot, she snapped out of it. The scent of prey tickled her nostrils. Instantly, her mouth began to water. Seeing the duck drop in front of her, Kahlua swallowed rigidly. She moved back onto her spine to show the second male her submission. “My name is Kahlua,” she answered for the black wolf.

Messages In This Thread
Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Kahlua - June 16, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain - by Jace - June 16, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain - by Kahlua - June 16, 2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Jace - June 16, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Kahlua - June 17, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Jace - June 17, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Kahlua - June 17, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Jace - June 18, 2014, 11:55 AM