Swiftcurrent Creek this ocean sea cannot quell me
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Keeping a lot of stuff vague.

Fox had made it a point to give Tuwawi her space after the banishment of Ferdie and Jace. It was clear that there had been some upset, but Fox had expected as much. She had a certain style to her leadership that often resulted in such feelings. It wasn't that she wanted to cause unrest among her comrades, it was simply that it was the only way she knew how to deal with things. Granted, when she had asked Njal to go to The Sunspire and let them know they were not welcome there, she had been softer than she normally was. She just wanted them gone away from the creek.

There was no doubt in the fiery youth's mind that Tuwawi would give birth soon, though, and Fox could not avoid one of her most trusted companions forever. And so the girl set off in hopes of catching sight of the ballooning woman, grey eyes searching for her Gamma. When finally the rotund Sveijarn came into view, Fox chuffed in her direction, allowing Tuwawi the choice of approaching her or letting her know that she wished to have her space.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 19, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 23, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 01:13 PM