Swiftcurrent Creek this ocean sea cannot quell me
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu

Tuwawi's heavy belly sagged low in her abdomen, a sure sign of the children's impending birth, and her hair was sparse around the typically sandy ventral region, offering a rose pink blush to her skin. It was late in the birthing season - already summer was upon Swiftcurrent - but there was no doubt in her mind that Njal's offspring would be winterborn... strong, sturdy, and limitless like their sire. The platnium father-to-be was away on a scouting patrol to Sunspire with a few others; Tuwawi knew only that much. It was futile to will him to say... never before had the northern's wife been able to craft words strong enough to tame the protective mountain. She could only empathize, kiss him, watch as he embarked on this expedition, and wished for the group's safe return.

No other's had visited during Tuwawi's absence - perhaps for the best - and so she abruptly stopped when a flash of red caught her silver eyes. Fox stood in the distance; placid, but clearly allowing her friend to approach in her own time. At first, Tuwawi looked away, still gutted by the fact that Fox had so easily tossed out her own. However her intent has been pure... protect her subordinates... protect the pack's longevity... and protect the new family about to be born within their realm. What was done had been done, and now was no time to shun the only support, the only family, Tuwawi knew. With a defeatist sigh, she slowly approached her vermillion leader and roughly bumped Fox's shoulder with her tawny crown to carefully restitch the bonds between them.

currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 19, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 23, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 01:13 PM