Silvertip Mountain the towers of the mind
53 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Muirrin, having recently come out of isolation herself, was similarly thankful for the company—and that she hadn't been greeted by teeth, or aggression, or any other similar emotion. It was somewhat odd for the pair to behave in such a passion, but wolves were meant to live alongside one another. Loneliness and the need for the security provided by numbers perhaps made those without a pack more irrational in their behaviors... and so Muirrin did not judge, but offered a silent thanks to the woman that now climbed beside her.

"They sound like the wind, I think," she responded, accepting the other's answer as easily as she had accepted everything else that was odd about this encounter. Muirrin had learned it was best to have one's heart and mind open; for that's when truly amazing things could happen. "I don't know if I wish I could see them, or if it's best that I don't." She was relieved that the other had not reacted as though Muirrin were crazed, but the Blackthorn had a hard time believing someone could live here and not feel the ghosts that lingered.

"My name is Muirrin Blackthorn, by the way," she added as an afterthought. "I think if I can get to the top, they'll give me guidance."
Messages In This Thread
the towers of the mind - by Spine - September 08, 2013, 03:43 PM
RE: the towers of the mind - by Aguta - September 08, 2013, 04:11 PM
RE: the towers of the mind - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 10:59 AM
RE: the towers of the mind - by Aguta - September 09, 2013, 01:27 PM
RE: the towers of the mind - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 02:33 PM
RE: the towers of the mind - by Aguta - September 11, 2013, 09:48 AM
RE: the towers of the mind - by Spine - September 15, 2013, 08:59 PM
RE: the towers of the mind - by Aguta - September 17, 2013, 08:26 PM
RE: the towers of the mind - by Spine - November 11, 2013, 10:50 PM