Running Out of Mountain (IC Join)
"I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone."
5 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
OOC: Oops! I understood in the 'edit profile' section that instead of writing 6 months you did 0.5, meaning half way to 1 (1 year)?

Kahlua blinked as Ferdie licked her crown, her thick hair being wisped up into a spike. A small grin peeled her lips back from her small teeth. The little wolf stood and shook snow from her pelt, sniffing at the duck that lie at her feet. “Thank you very much,” she said to Ferdie. Tearing feathers back, Kahlua engulfed the duck within mere seconds. Her grey muzzle held a tint of scarlet and Kahlua licked her chops, sitting back on her haunches.

Join the pack? Kahlua knew what the right thing was to do, though she barely knew these wolves – or anyone else in the territory, for that matter. However, she was running out of mountains to hide in and settling down would ensure safety and, hopefully, she wouldn’t be going hungry anymore. Kahlua pushed her uneasiness aside and nodded her head. “I would love to join.” She would just have to discover how to trust and be trusted.
Messages In This Thread
Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Kahlua - June 16, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain - by Jace - June 16, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain - by Kahlua - June 16, 2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Jace - June 16, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Kahlua - June 17, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Jace - June 17, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Kahlua - June 17, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Running Out of Mountain (IC Join) - by Jace - June 18, 2014, 11:55 AM