Swiftcurrent Creek this ocean sea cannot quell me
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Tuwawi turned her head away, and for a moment, Fox thought that today would not be the day. She had not really expected it to be. It was the first time she had seen even a fleeting appearance of the round wolf, and she was certain that Tuwawi would need more time. Just as Fox was about to turn and leave, though, she caught movement from the corner of her eye, and let out a breath she had not realized she'd been holding. Tuwawi moved closer, and Fox wagged her tail in response, ears flattening not out of subordination, but out of happiness that she had not become lost to the creek's only mother.

“Tuwawi,” Fox breathed, her voice softer than it had been in a long time. “You look as if you’re about to burst at the seams.” The yearling gave the older wolf's belly a nudge with her nose, curious to know if the pups could feel anything in there. Probably not. They didn't even have memories right now, let alone the senses to remember anything by. Fox did not want to speak of unhappy things now. Only the children—the creek's children.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 19, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 23, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 01:13 PM