Wapun Meadow You sleep rather soundly for a murderer.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
And so she divulged a bit of herself – drawing him in, and as she tipped her head up to cast him a glance, the wraith felt a surge in his chest, knowing it to be far too late – he had become smitten in a way, and yet the guilt of the silver-eyed beauty he had left on an island clung to him, and while he attempted to hide the flicker of emotion from his eyes, he could feel the sadness pull at the corner of his lips. She asked him why he was here – and he took a quick moment to consider her words.

“My family is either dead or long gone – and after some mistakes I find myself alone. I’m tired of joining packs and trying to find my place within them.. so I’m looking to build something new. But by the coast.” He paused then, knowing this didn’t answer her question as to why he was currently here, and not on the other side of the mountain. “Before I started, I just wanted to see.. What was over here. Just in case.” And instead of staking out potential land, he had found her – and as the golden she-wolf remained pressed to his side, he dipped his muzzle down, grazing her spine, curious to how two strangers could find themselves in such an emboldened embrace within moments of knowing each other.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Durnehviir - August 21, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Constantine - September 01, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Durnehviir - September 01, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Constantine - September 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Durnehviir - September 06, 2017, 02:09 AM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Constantine - September 06, 2017, 03:43 PM