Bramblepoint soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
She kept walking, her nose hovering over the floor as the scent of another wolf made her stop. But before she could even decide wether or not she should try to track down this stranger, the stranger called out to her in greeting. Kinkajuú raised her head, her ears pointed towards the shadow of a girl that had issued the greeting. "hey" she barked back, not understanding why the girl kept walking despite having already altered the Moretti's course. Was her in a hurry? And if so why?

"wait" she barked after, her feet remaining rooted to where she was. She would not give chase to the stranger, as she expected her to be the one to approach her. "is someone chasing you?" she asked with an amiable flash of a smirk as she tried the stranger to reveal the reason behind her hurried manner. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 01, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Kinkajuú - September 02, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 05, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 09:58 PM