Bramblepoint soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
The shadow stopped, turning over her shoulder to casually give an answer before falling silent. Though she seemed uniterested, or indiferent to the Moretti princess' presence, there was something about her that the chocolate colored girl found intriguing. Perhaps that lack of interest towards her was what pulled her closer to the shadow's side, or maybe it was just the fact that she really had nothing better to do at the moment anyway. 

"alright, where to?" she asked, her ears swivelling on her head as she took a few more steps to place herself at the dark female's side. Naturally, Kinkajuú wouldn't have been so easy to persuade, especially by a stranger, but the prospect of exploring the uncharted lands with someone who knew them seemed more advantageous than doing it by herself. Where she could see profit, that's were Kinkajuú would be. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 01, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 05, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Kinkajuú - September 08, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 09:58 PM