Totoka River One chance is all I need
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
@Ragnar

Beric used the low tide to cross easily over to the mainland. His mind had not been at ease in days, with thought of Verrine and Julooke, and then Majesty and the pack. They had a pack meeting a few days ago, in which his leader told them of Erika. Beric had not agreed with the decisions his leader was making. He felt he was putting the pack in jeopardy by mating with her. They were already in hot water with Horizon Ridge, and if Erika's pack knew she was betraying them, they would be on their heels, as well. It was beginning to be too much for Beric.

He made his way to the river that spilled into the ocean. Lowering his head, he intended to drink his fill, but stopped quickly. The salt water had mixed in with the fresh water at this point, as was evident in the taste. He went a few more meters upstream, and tried again, this time finding fresh water. Sitting back on his haunches, he looked towards Horizon Ridge. He could not make the mistake of trying to go there to seek out Verrine or Julooke just yet. He would only get himself, and maybe them, in trouble. He was torn between his loyalty to his family and his pack. However, the loyalty to his pack was beginning to get breaks in it. It was faltering. His mind was in turmoil and he had no idea what to do.

Messages In This Thread
One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 09:06 AM