Totoka River One chance is all I need
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Oooh! Thanks!

Beric may have been lost in his thoughts, but he had not been stupid enough to ignore his surroundings. He spotted the large male coming and he did not look pleased at all. Beric stood in anticipation of what was to come, but he kept his body language neutral. He would not antagonize a fight, but he wouldn't run from it, either. The stranger stayed on the other side of the river, for which Beric was thankful. He smelled of Horizon Ridge, but he didn't look overly aggressive. His tone was even calm when he questioned Beric. I believe he understood it perfectly, he responded in his own calm voice. On the inside, though, his heart was racing.

This had to be the leader of Horizon Ridge. This was the one wolf he needed to impress if he wanted to see his family on a regular basis, or even join them. My name is Beric, he said. I'm family of Verrine and Julooke. I had been looking for them for some time, and only just found them several days ago. He hoped the explanation would allow him some leeway to be where he was, but he didn't really count on it. He knew the Ridge wolves were pissed at Majesty, and therefore the pack. Hell, he was a little pissed at Majesty, too. In a leap of courage, he continued, I was hoping I might be able to see them from time to time. It was the least he wanted. However, his current opinion of Majesty's decision-making skills would make it easier for him to be persuaded to want more. He didn't dare ask just yet, though.
Messages In This Thread
One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 09:06 AM