Totoka River One chance is all I need
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Ragnar is a sexy beast! I LOVE the way you write him! But, if you told Julooke he's vicious, she would look at you like you grew a second head, lol

One ear flicked back as the other male snorted at his response. However, he was not offended. His opinion of Majesty at the moment was not high, and he could not fault the other wolf for thinking even less of him. Beric had pride and protectiveness over the wolves of his pack, and they always came first. Majesty was putting them last in his list of priorities and therefore putting their lives in danger. He was beginning to feel he had put his faith in the wrong leader.

Beric wasn't expecting a positive answer to his question about visiting his family, so he was extra surprised when the deal he got in return was to join Horizon Ridge. His eyes opened wide and his ears stood at attention. This wolf had his undivided attention now. Whether he intentionally did it or not, he had just told Beric he was the leader of the Ridge wolves. He would certainly be the one to speak with about joining, but Beric was cautious. He was wrong to put his loyalty in Majesty, and he didn't want to make that mistake again. That would certainly be an ideal situation, he began. Forgive me if I'm a little gun shy, but I recently put my loyalty into a wolf who only had himself in mind, and the safety of his pack came last on his priority list. Beric had no qualms of telling it how it was at this point, especially when it came to his current leader. Verrine and Julooke are good judges of character, though, he added thoughtfully. And they are loyal to you. Still, he was just a slight bit reluctant. Beric was a wolf of his word, and he had promised Majesty his loyalty... Then again, Majesty had promised to be a competent leader, and he had failed.
Messages In This Thread
One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 09:06 AM