Find you
37 Posts
Ooc —
It's ok, I think that's really sweet of Maj :3

Majesty lifted Naya's chin with his snout, trying to cheer her up. There was no way he'd let her go alone, he wanted to protect her.

When Majesty listed the places he knew Malcom could be in, Naya felt stupid inside and thought to herself: why the hell would I have gone on my own!? I don't even know the lands!- And when he continued speaking of the mountain wolves and Jinx, she swallowed with an altered expression on her face -F*ck..-

"Stick close to me when we leave, alright? I'll protect you. And you have to promise to do as I say. If I tell you to run, you do it. Even if it means leaving me to die. Okay? You have to promise me, or I won't let you go at all. Do you promise?"

Majesty was looking at her with the most serious expression Naya had seen on him. He was waiting for a response, but Naya kept silence for a couple of seconds, staring back at Majesty's eyes; and then she gave her answer "Ok Maj" she said, still with fear in her eyes; but then her face turned into a more serious expression than majesty's, almost angry: "but you promise we won't get to that point"
Naya didn't wait for a response and rushed towards the mainland over the sandbar, shouting at Majesty: "C'mon Maj! lets raid those rivers!"

the most childish response ever.. xD also, sorry I couldn't get Maj's writing colours right :(
Messages In This Thread
Find you - by Naya - June 20, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 20, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 22, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:12 PM