Horizon Ridge Come Sail Away
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Julooke is adorable i kinda want to hug her, but i feel bad that Thistle is just using her for a dumping ground at the moment :)"

Thistle really didn’t like the violent tendency of her thoughts lately, especially where Nerian was concerned. Her husband obviously didn’t like her thoughts either, since he had made it known that he didn’t want her acting on them at all. Which made her wonder all over again why? But that thought made her want to throw up and her heart hurt so she kept it quiet. She snorted in agreement, it was disrespectful to speak so candidly to her husband, but in away was it disrespectful of her, to be talking about their dirty laundry so to speak to another? Granted she needed a confidant, she had no close relationships with anyone other than Ragnar.

Thistle smiled feeling a little better that she wasn’t alone in thinking that it was okay to have them, but not to act on them. Her next words though caught Thistle unawares and she growled slightly I can’t say anything to her, Ragnar told me not too and besides he defends her, makes me wonder if maybe he is fond of her slightly. It’s complicate….Nerian was his slave in the cove and for some reason even though she could have liberated herself, she came back anyway and refuses to admit she is no longer a slave until he frees her, and he won’t. He says he needs her, Whatever that means. She snorted again in discontent, but then she sighed and looked at Julooke I’m sorry Julooke, to be dumping this all on you, I just have no one else to really talk to about it, if I had been home it would be my mother, but alas she isn’t here. She shrugged sadly.

Thistle chuckled Yes it does hurt I imagine, but Ragnar is too impatient. I love the man, but when it comes to healing he is quite frankly in sufferable and he wants it done as quick as possible. I feel bad for his former healer Floki, who I imagine got the brunt of my dear husbands temper when hurt, he tends to be cranky. She laughed at that a small little laugh, the love for her husband obvious, even his temper and his crankiness endearing to her.

Thistle frowned I try very hard not to collect so much Poppy just because I do not like to use it. However, I will carry the whole thing back and when I do break it open I use a shell to collect the seeds in, or you could use a pelt from a squirrel or a rabbit perhaps to carry it. Of course the pelt would have to dry in the sun for a few days so it was not gunky and bloody. Another plant I really like to gather is Rose hips, it is so easy to use and it has no harmful side effects even if used in excess, though it is not a pain herb.
Messages In This Thread
Come Sail Away - by Thistle Cloud - June 09, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Julooke - June 09, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Thistle Cloud - June 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Julooke - June 12, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Thistle Cloud - June 15, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Julooke - June 16, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Thistle Cloud - June 17, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Julooke - June 18, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Thistle Cloud - June 18, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Julooke - June 19, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Come Sail Away - by Thistle Cloud - June 19, 2014, 11:33 PM