Sequoia Coast a king's ransom
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
XD

“Congratulations, you are Stavanger Bay’s second mated pair,” he said. Julooke's smile was wide and bright, and her tail wagged as her heart swelled, Thanks, Ragnar, she responded. It was a good type of weird, the way she was feeling. Her and Verrine had been close almost since the day they met, but this was a different kind of close, a better kind. They had been friends for years, but it was exciting that they were starting a new chapter of their lives together. It brought her thoughts back to her parents and how happy they had been together. If she and Verrine were a fraction of that happy, she would consider herself blessed.

Julooke couldn't hold back the giggle when Ragnar seemed to want to explain the birds and the bees to her. I know that, she playfully responded. I still haven't gone into heat this year yet, so there might be an opportunity soon to have pups this year, she admitted. It was a little late for her as far as her heat went, and she wasn't sure what that meant. Was it normal? It wasn't a question she wanted to ask Ragnar; she'd rather ask another female, such as Thistle, maybe. She and Ragnar were close, but he was a father-figure, and talking female things to him just felt a little awkward. She smiled when he mentioned his own pups, It would nice for them to grow up together. Imagine what next year would be like with all of them turning one, she responded. Sooo, does that mean Verrine and I have permission to have pups this year, if I do go into heat? Part of her felt bad for asking permission to have pups without having spoken to Verrine first, but the opportunity had presented itself, and she didn't want to pass it up.
Messages In This Thread
a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM