Swiftcurrent Creek this ocean sea cannot quell me
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
There was a warmth in Tuwawi's voice that seeped through to Fox almost immediately. Fox realized in that moment how good it was to have the rotund lady around. Sure, they'd had their differences, but so had she and Njal. They were mere squabbles, nothing to tear them apart, considering all they had been through. It was only because of their seemingly never-ending loyalty that Fox had allowed them children at all, and she was glad that they had not taken her permission for granted. They stood by her, day in and day out. No doubt their children would be much the same. Which led Fox's mind to wondering what their children would do when they came of age.

Back home, once they reached close to a year old, they were presented with a rather clear choice: stay here and become absorbed into the family, unlikely to ever spawn your own, or set out on your own, for those with greater ambitions. Fox had, obviously, fallen into the latter category. She rarely thought of her family, although with Robin's recent appearance, she was more likely to let them slip into her thoughts from time to time.

“Mmmm,” Fox murmured, remembering when one of her own cousins had been close to giving birth to her lot. “I hear it’s not so bad. All part of the process, y’know?” Fox didn't fear such things. In fact, it was often hard to pinpoint what Fox did fear. One might be correct in assuming she feared absurdity.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 19, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 23, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 01:13 PM