King Elk Forest through bog and brier
165 Posts
Ooc —
The girl regards the male as he speaks, gaze flickering only briefly to the male that stands with him. His silence is odd, but perhaps it is born of deference, and she takes the male that speaks to be the leader. Her observation is taken lightly, however, as never before has she tried to join a pack. The blurred memories of Drageda and a mother are scattered and few, and she simply washed up on the shores of Undersea. 

"tindómë" She echoes, enjoying the way the word rolls from her tongue. She tilts her muzzle a moment, considering the question and if the things she knows are considered useful. "I know herbs. some harm and some help." Her interest in this she discovered quite by accident when, driven by hunger, she had attempted to eat a variety of plants, which ended rather poorly. Mentors had later come in the form of other travellers, and her brief companion. "rocks, too. and hunting." Her words came a little more confidently as she continued, and her spine relaxed in the slightest as she finished her brief points, wondering if they would prove enough.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
through bog and brier - by Anatha - November 16, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: through bog and brier - by Ariel - November 16, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: through bog and brier - by rip gemini - November 17, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: through bog and brier - by Anatha - November 17, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: through bog and brier - by Ariel - November 19, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: through bog and brier - by rip gemini - November 21, 2017, 05:16 AM
RE: through bog and brier - by Anatha - November 21, 2017, 08:33 PM