Horizon Ridge Love without end
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I am too. Bad thistle she really needs to hide her crazy :D lol

Thistle smiled at him immensely proud of him at that moment. It was good and it made her proud that he did not abuse his power. I am proud of you Ragnar for being above most who grovel for power. She shifted her small paws and brushed her tail across the ground for a moment.

She thought about what he said, he was right of course about the pups being too young, but she had wanted to offer him that choice none the less. She still was flailing here, where his culture was concerned, and sometimes she got extremely frustrated, at herself for not learning as quickly as she could. I know that Ragnar.

She tilted her head and sighed I know Ragnar, I was merely stating something. She found she was irritable today, perhaps it was the fact that she needed to get away from this place. Maybe it was worry, or it could be the fact that she barely slept anymore, certain that a bear would come and take the children any day. It drove her crazy with worry and nervousness. She stood and began to pace back and forth, her nervous energy needing to be worked off somehow. One ear back and one ear forward she drove a rut in the ground.

She was a veritable mess of a woman. She was worried and nervous about being here, and taking it out on the one wolf who was constant in her life. Which that then worried her, they were both so stubborn, what if today was the day she drove him away with her constant mental issues. The girl felt crazy and wrong, what was she to do. There were so many emotions warring inside her she really wanted to just howl.

Thistle sat down with a sigh tucking her tail around her paws. Realizing she needed to hide her crazy, and start acting like a lady. She was unsure if she could though. She barely whispered I'm sorry, I find I'm nervous today. Who was she kidding she was nervous everyday.
Messages In This Thread
Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 24, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:14 AM