Blackfoot Forest nocturne of shadow
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
thanks :) Everyone likes Blue Willow thus far :). Just as a small part of Jace's character...i play him to those adrenaline rages that make people black out from. One of the reasons he got kicked the curb from the creek. Just so you know

Jace took a moment to breathe on a pant when the birds and the foxes all scattered. Looking around he bent down for a moment to sniff at the femme, make sure she was okay. He kept a wary eye on the shadows, waiting for the foxes to come back. They usually left him alone, but what could he possibly expect when little petite wolves, went around fainting everywhere.

For a brief moment mint green eyes alighted on him and he saw as they grew round in terror. He couldn’t do anything to help that at the moment though, so he ignored it, only to watch as she fell to the ground again in a dead faint. He watched as the red shadows were coming towards him now, circling and his only thought was OH shit Well as it were he’d be fighting for his life today, that was certain and the little red furred wolf’s below him too. Stepping astride her so they couldn’t reach her, his growl increased to a deeper octave, and his pearly whites were showing, as saliva dripped in strings from them and the blue eyes that were normally so warm and inviting, grew cold and dark and red began to seep into his gaze.

Jace met the wall of foxes with teeth and claws, he ripped and tore at whatever parts of the foxes he could get, making sure to stay over top of the female as best he could, he was sure it would be a wonderful moment when she woke up and found a brawny man over top of her, but at this certain time in space, he couldn’t think of that reaction. The wall pushed him back, and he almost slid to the ground, but he surged forward again as best he could, digging paws into the dirt to get and hold his leverage, he was larger, but they were many. It was like the very legions of the evil spirits of hell, had come to doom him to death, but he’d take as many down with him as he could.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 12:15 PM