Horizon Ridge Love without end
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It's okay love <3

Thistle sighed and frowned trying to figure out to fix what was wrong. She was in an odd place and didn’t know what to do about. She looked at him studying him for a moment, as she thought of what to say. It wasn’t fair for her to take her irritation out on him, and she wasn’t trying to. She was just merely upset and worried. She figured she could tell him what was bothering her, but she really didn’t know everything that was, it was a little bit of everything.

Thistle rolled her shoulders gently and then spoke softly I know you are not a God Ragnar and I know you are trying your best and you are doing a wonderful job. I would never expect you to force anyone to do anything, and I couldn’t force anyone to do so if I were you. I really was just stating a fact, and I’m sorry if you didn’t like it. She moved her tail side to side and frowned, thinking of what else to say.

She tilted downy head and blue eyes looked towards the ground as her paws actually shook. She was turning in a nut case with all this worry. She swiftly lay down, in a Sphinx position. She knew she was merely exhausted from lack of sleep and that is why she was reacting badly to everything. It however did not make her feel any better about her moods and the way she took it out on Ragnar.

I know Ragnar that I seem irritable and I’m sorry for taking it out on you. But I’m so worried dear heart that bear could come back at anytime and though you’d try your best as would all of us, there would still be either lots of pain or death from it, and the pups and you, I worry all the time right now. I have nightmares, which you may have noticed, and if you didn’t its fine too I know how tired you are and how you are working so hard to make sure we have a home to go to, away from bears, and close neighbors. She sighed again trying to think of what else to say, her husband was not a soft man, and he was not a nonsense man. So all of her worry, he may scoff at, but she was not like him. It was how they balanced each other out.

She looked at him and thought of one way she could get him to make her feel better even if it wasn’t words, one way that he was very good at, and besides he may relieve his tension as well. However, he could also easily reject her in exhaustion or irritation. Oh well. She stood swiftly and ghosted forward on small paws and tucked her head under his muzzle, nipping at his shoulder and spoke softly Ragnar can you make me forget all that for just a little while?
Messages In This Thread
Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 24, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:14 AM