Blackfoot Forest nocturne of shadow
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He's a good boy though with some anger problems :) I would like to use this as a warrior thread if that's okay? there needs to be 10 replies then...if you don't want to have one that long though it's okay.

Jace was coated in gore and blood, it was a disgusting feeling, made more paramount as he felt the she wolf move from underneath him and then run. He snarled quietly, he would have liked at least a thank you as he fought for his life and hers, but maybe it was good she ran, she would not see the monster he was.

He stood still then blood dripping from his body, both his own and the foxes. As their prey ran away, and most of them littered the ground broken and bloody, the few turned on heel and ran. He turned intent to lope towards home, and made it a little ways, when he saw the small wolf again. Again she was getting ready to be accosted by foxes.

He shook his head and thought to himself Are you kidding me right now. He ran towards them with a snarl on his face and blue eyes ablaze with tinge of red, as he got closer to her he spoke to her in a small growl You are more trouble than it is worth. He shook his head at her, but he took up a defensive position blocking her from view.

He kept one ear behind him, certain now that those he had been fighting would set upon them from behind. At least those that were left. He snarled at the foxes that stood like a wall blocking his path.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 12:15 PM