harder to find what's right
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace knew he was being unfair, and yet he couldn't bring himself to care. He was a jaded wolf, an angry one and most others just proved that by irritating him with their existence. He tilted his head and studied the male in front of him and cursing himself as ten times a fool, his shoulders relaxed and he tried to make an effort to be a little more genial, for fear his mother would somehow materialize and beat him soundly across the head, for not showing proper manners to someone, who was merely curious.

Hello then. What pack are you outrider for? he asked because if he were a new member of the creek and he wanted to come here just to antagonize, it would piss Jace off largely. this is the Sunspire pack. He gave a little information, to get his own. If the other wolf was from the creek he would know that, but if he wasn't it was news to him and a small bit of information.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 12:33 PM