Blackfoot Forest nocturne of shadow
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Though it may be futile, how was Jace to know she’d be able to run she had been frozen in fear moments before. Not only that she had fainted not once but twice, twice! He shook his shoulders his heart sinking like a stone, he didn’t really want to die, but the worst part was that he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to save another, he’d gladly give his life for another, even if he didn’t know them very well and their stubbornness drove him halfway to madness.

Jace jumped at the first bite, and snarled at the second What the hell was that for! The much smaller wolf managed to dig her small teeth into his already, scarred shoulder and pull him along with her. She was certainly tiny but mighty and for a moment he admired her briefly, though he still thought she was a little foolish, she did faint after all.

As the fiery imp of a woman turned on him his lips momentarily twitched, she was adorable in a stubborn frustrating way, and the thought of her facing him head on when she had been afraid of foxes, made him want to laugh, but he kept his mouth quiet, only allowing the small twitch. As he stood there allowing the adrenaline to leak out and his eyes to go back to their normal color, he was fascinatingly proud of himself, he had kept his temper under control, but if the little fiery wolf in front of him kept up her tirade, he may lose his cool.

He began to speak his voice a low rumble as always, I didn’t have much of a choice, how was I to know you’d be able to run, you fainted twice miss, twice! And then you froze in fear the second time, so forgive me for thinking I needed to protect you, it won’t happen again I assure you. He quirked an eyebrow at her, blue eyes studying her.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 12:15 PM