harder to find what's right
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was much like the wolf in front of him a home body. HE did not travel far, he only knew of 3 packs in existence as it was anyway the creek, the ridge and the plateau. That was all, and he really didn’t care if he didn’t know the other ones. As long as they left him alone, and he left them alone, he didn’t foresee a problem.

Jace listened and nodded his head Yes Ferdie is our alpha and I am Jace, and yes I am head warden. He was actually the only warden at the moment, but he wasn’t about to tell another that, let them think they had more numbers than they did, though this wolf seemed uncommonly smart, so he may have already figured there were not many since they were a fledgling pack.

Jace shook his head violently No we don’t want trouble, as long as you leave us alone and do not come into our territory, but stick to the neutral areas, we will do the same. Though I don’t believe many of us would travel very close to the coast without a reason. He knew that Ferdie was very traditional about the borders and other packs, they would not have allies unless it was absolutely necessary at least that was his understanding anyway, he should probably check, to be certain.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 12:33 PM